RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Pursuant to Articles 52 et seq. of Legislative Decree n. 206/2005, as subsequently amended, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 (fourteen) days of the products being delivered, or from the day on which the Customer or a third party appointed by them acquires physical possession of the products. If the Customer purchases more than one product in one single order and these products are delivered on different dates, the withdrawal period shall expire 14 (fourteen) days after the date on which the last product is delivered.
This is not possible for the types of products for which withdrawal from the contract is expressly excluded pursuant to Art. 59 of Legislative Decree n. 206/2005, as subsequently modified (for example, bespoke or customised products).
If you need assistance, visit Contact Us page and choose the method you prefer to contact add® Customer Service.
We are available from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 1pm and from 2pm to 6pm.
The returns service is currently at customer charge, except where specifically specified in the Terms and Conditions.
These costs are as follows:
- EUR 15 for Italy;
- EUR 30 for other EU countries;
- GBP 45 for the UK;
- CAD 90 for Canada;
- USD 60 for the United States;
- CHF 30 for Switzerland.
HOW TO RETURN PRODUCTS
First of all, it is necessary to check that the products are intact in the same condition in which they were received by the customer, with all tags attached and in their original packaging.
1. To enter your return request:
- log in to your account,
- click on Return Requests in the reserved area or on Enter your return request in this page,
- choose the order you want to return,
- follow the instructions.
- click on Enter your return request in this page,
- enter the email address used to place the order and the order number,
- follow the instructions.
2. Once your return request has been accepted by our Customer Service Department, you will receive the email with all the instructions.
Print the pro-forma attached to the e-mail and insert it inside the package.
Print the shipping label attached to the e-mail and stick it outside the package, making sure that it completely covers the previous label.
Place the items to be returned in a box, preferably the original one. Stick the return label on the outside of the box together with the coloured label, making sure to completely cover (or remove) the previous label.
If the label is missing or damaged, please contact our add® Customer Service Department to generate a new label.
3. Once you scheduled the pick up, the courier will collect your return on the chosen date. If you choose to have your parcel delivered to a pick-up centre, go to the one nearest to you.
PLEASE NOTE: if you choose a different courier than the one indicated, add® is not responsible for any loss or damage to the parcel and it will therefore not be possible to issue a refund.
4. As soon as your return package arrives at our warehouse, it will be checked for quality as the policy demands. If the products meet the return conditions, you will receive a refund within a few days.
You will be reimbursed for all amounts paid, including any shipping costs.
Return charges will be deducted, as well as any customs charges for returns from outside the EU.
IMPORTANT: in order to obtain a refund of the purchase price of products exercising the right of withdrawal, the customer must return the products to add® intact with all tags attached and in their original packaging. Products returned to add® that do not comply with the above-mentioned conditions will not be accepted by add®, which will therefore return the goods to the customer without granting any refund, while charging the customer for the transport and delivery costs of the products themselves.
It is understood that the right of withdrawal does not apply in the event that tailor-made or customised products have been purchased.